Solar Village Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 For Minecraft. The primary objective of this tool is to extract power through sun. Another function of this modification is to provide an easy to use solar panel which can be used by large chunk of the community without any hassle. Thirdly there is a sophisticated technique through which these panels can be planted and store energy upto maximum level.
The working is quite simple which enables charging in the middle of the day. The power generated is stored in an internal buffer which can be accessed by wires and other machines. The panel power can only be accessed from the bottom face. The amount of power generated, the size of the internal buffer, and the rate at which power can be extracted from the buffer can all be configured. So have fun checking out this modification and let us know what you think.
Solar Village Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 Minecraft Download
For Minecraft 1.11
|Release Date:||28th November, 2016|
|File Size:||28.65 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11|
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||25th July, 2016|
|File Size:||28.10 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
For Minecraft 1.10
|Release Date:||25th June, 2016|
|File Size:||27.77 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10|
For Minecraft 1.9.4
|Release Date:||19th June, 2016|
|File Size:||27.44 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9.4|
How to install Solar Village Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4:
- Every mod requries Minecraft Forge API installed beforehand. Forge creates a new profile in Minecraft launcher and enables 3rd party modification without breaking core files of the game. So, download Forge API latest build for your game version. It comes with installer, just run it and start game to complete installation.
- Now download the mod file using the link present in the page. It must be supporting your currrent game version.
- Start Minecraft, click “Edit profile” and then click “Open Game Dir”
- Open the “mods” folder (it gets automatically created when you run the game using Forge).
- Drag and Drop the mod file into the mods folder.
- Start Minecraft, select Forge profile from Drop-down menu and run the game.
- Forge will take time to configure and then start your game with the mods.
We are fully determined to provide extremely safe environment and put our full energy in it. We also know the problems of the community because they are eagerly searching for the latest releases. But we have to make one thing clear right here that the content will only be available right after release. There is no way that a user can get the mod before the release unless its fake. So we want to inform that please be patient for the official release in order to get the amazing experience of the Minecraft. We hope you will have a brilliant time playing Minecraft.