SilverMines Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft has been developed after tireless working of day and night shifts. The pack holds a touch desperate look towards comic style but carries the role playing game when used. It carries a special aura behind is walls which motivates you again and again to activate this pack into your game. The GUI has been reworked and simply looking pleasing for the players.
SilverMines is been available in both 32×32 and 64×64 resolutions. The development of 128×128 is still in process and we hope it will complete in few months or so. The pack is almost 95% complete and it was started in 2013. So check the rest below.
SilverMines Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4:
For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Please be patient. Available after release.
Also works on recent game versions.
For Minecraft 1.8.8 (64×64) – silvermines-64x-1-8/ |File Size 7.22MB|
For Minecraft 1.8.8 (32×32) – silvermines-32x-1-8/ |File Size 4.96MB|
SilverMines Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4 Installation:
- These are some steps which are needed to add resource pack.
- Make sure that every time you are making changes into Minecraft then always keep backup of Minecraft folder.
- So start the download the file from the above mentioned link.
- Then you have to open Minecraft folder.
- After performing above mentioned steps you have to double click on “Resource Pack Folder” and put all the compress files into it.
- In the end run Minecraft and Have fun playing.
We do not tolerate any kind of misleading of the fans and thats why we always mention the source as well. We request all the Minecrafters to be patient because the desired version might take a while to release. The modifications will be available right here after the release without any malicious links. Although its really hard to keep check and balance on each and every mod but we require some assistance from the community to discourage the distribution of fake content. We hope you will enjoy every bit of playing Minecraft. So have fun and keep coming here to check the fastest updates.