ProjectE Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4 is basically Equivalent Exchange 2 remake which was earlier discontinued due to some reasons. The modification has been reborn due to the huge demand from the fans itself. The tool supports all the current versions which are released. Additionally it contains some prominent new features which can be explored during the gameplay.
The features which were buzzed earlier was the Transmutation tables, collectors, condensers, flying rings, and all the other trinkets. Additionally it features powerful chemical tools along with some extravagant devices. It also helps in Energy Matter Covalence breakdown which makes it even more interesting. So have fun playing this tool and keep coming here to share your thoughts.
ProjectE Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 Minecraft Download
Developer: sinkillerj – Same as EE2
Version No. 1.0.6b
File Size: 1.37 MB
Supported Version: Minecraft 1.10.2
Last Updated On: Wednesday 30th August 2016
Minecraft 1.10.2 Download:
Minecraft 1.9.4 Download:
Minecraft 1.8.9 Download:
Minecraft 1.7.10 Download:
- For 1.7.10 (Direct) – Project-E-1.7.10-PE1.9.5.jar
- For 1.7.10 (Curse) – Project-E-1.7.10-PE1.9.5.jar
ProjectE Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 for Minecraft Installation
- First you have to keep backup of Minecraft folder (in order to prevent the hassle from restoring corrupted files).
- Secondly install the required version of Minecraft Forge API or the latest one which is compatible with mod.
- Thirdly download the mod file from above.
- After that open Start Menu and type %appdata%/.minecraft
- Now open mods folder and put the downloaded file into it.
- Lastly Start Minecraft with forge profile and enjoy every second of playing your favorite game.
We usually are very strict towards the distribution of content. Our aim is to provide legit content with zero tolerance towards the fake or broken links. However, we seek some support from the community to get better and better as the days are passing through. So give your precious suggestion through comment section. We would be really thankful to you.