Pixel Daydreams Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2 brings back the old school cute look in the Minecraft by adding up traditionally designed pixels into the game.The color tone of this pack is 2x just to increase the brightness and contrast of the game. The art work is phenomenal to say the least and the edges and borders are worked in a sophisticated manner.
Resource Pack is in the development phase and around 65% of it is complete. There is a fair chance that it would take a while to complete all the things but the developer is taking the important things at first. The resolution is currently available in 16×16. So we might see some different resolutions in the future as well.
Pixel Daydreams Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4:
Might also work on newer game versions. However, some newer textures could be missing.
For 1.8.9 – Pixel+Daydreams+%28vB.3%29.zip |File Size 449 KB|
Pixel Daydreams Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 Installation:
- Download the Resource Pack zip from the link given above. Make sure the pack supports your MC version.
- Now Start Minecraft Launcher from the desktop and Login your account.
- Select your Minecraft profile from drop-down menu and click “Edit Profile”
- Now click “Open Game Dir” button from the bottom of newly opened Window.
- It will open your Minecraft root (installation) directory.
- Now open “resourcepacks” folder, if you don’t find it, just create one.
- Move the zip file you downloaded in step #1 to the resourcepacks folder.
- Play Minecraft and Go to Options > Resource Packs and activate it.
We do not support or distribute fake links in any scenario. If you find any of them here just report via comment box we will take strict action according to it. Secondly we strictly prohibit the distribution of malicious content in the link so do help us to discourage those who do this kind of stuff.