PetBlock Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 for Minecraft is really exciting addition in the game because it simply adds a small pumpkin shape creature in your Minecraft which will allow you to teleport on it. The teleport can only happen when the creature is already fed, if he’s hungry then you have to feed him in terms of taking your desired work.
It is a very simple modification which helps in travelling to one place to another within the span of few seconds. The pet can be fed through raw or cooked pork chops and in order to work it again you have to feed him again. The mod is basically 100% complete and working with the latest versions of Minecraft.
PetBlock Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9:
For Minecraft 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 – Please be patient. Available after release.
For 1.8 (Direct) – Pet-block+1.8.1.zip (File Size: 9.86 KB)
For 1.8.1 (Mediafire) – Pet-block+1.8.1.zip (File Size: 9.84 KB)
PetBlock Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 Installation Guide
- The installation of mods are really simple and usually the same for many mods.
- Whenever you are thinking of changes in the Minecraft then please keep one copy of the original folder.
- You will be needing Minecraft Forge API for nearly every mod.
- Get the mod file from above.
- Locate the .minecraft folder and open mods folder in it.
- Paste all the downloaded files in mods folder.
- This will do really nicely and you can check working of mods by launching Minecraft.
- So have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft.
As the integral member of Minecraft community we would like to make sure that there should be any malicious content distributed by our platform. In this regard we would need support from the community as well because sometimes its nearly impossible to check each and every modification by installing it and using it. So please nudge the MCYard team through comments section so that we can rectify that content immediately. So have fun playing your favorite game and keep coming here.