OpenComputers Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4 brings up a technological advancement towards the game. The title of this tool is self explanatory upto some extent. Through this modification a player can setup his own computer. The set up is relatively easy and same as the real life. It will require graphics card, network card and power source for operation.
Secondly it comes with an exciting features of compatibility towards other tools. The author allow all the mod developer to use this tool in their modpack and extract the better out of it. Similarly it is also advised that to gather some levels before getting an hands on experience on this modification. Because the development of computer is not cheap in any case. So we hope you will have a sweet flavor while using this mod.
OpenComputers Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 Download
For Minecraft 1.9.4
|Release Date:||6th June, 2016|
|File Size:||11.22 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9.4|
Version No. MC1.8.9-220.127.116.11.jar
File Size: 11.48 MB
Supported Version: Minecraft 1.8.9
Last Updated On: Sunday 7th Feb 2016
For Minecraft 1.8.9 (Direct) – Open-Computers Mod 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.8.9 (Curse) – Open-Computers Mod 1.8.9
OpenComputers Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 Installation Guide
- The installation of mods are really simple and usually the same for many mods.
- Whenever you are thinking of changes in the Minecraft then please keep one copy of the original folder.
- You will be needing Minecraft Forge API for nearly every mod.
- Get the mod file from above.
- Locate the .minecraft folder and open mods folder in it.
- Paste all the downloaded files in mods folder.
- This will do really nicely and you can check working of mods by launching Minecraft.
- So have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft.
Note: You should not worry about the legitimacy of the version. Because mods which are provided here are 100% checked and original. If you find any malicious thing with the link or some download link is broken then please report that in order to get the pleasant experience of the site. The user friendly environment is the first priority. Guys have fun playing Minecraft and keep coming here.