More Player Models 2 Mod 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 for Minecraft is an incredible addition which alters the model in the game by providing multiple options as well. There are several tools which requires hectic steps to alter the player but this one is really easy to use. It enables commands like sit, dance, wave, sleep, cry, hug, angry, bow, wag and much much more.
The modification not only restrict its options to the written commands but it also helps in changing ears, horns, snout, beard, fin, breasts, wings, claws and skirt. It can be used to change the color of those mentioned items. It will provide a new energy in the game which was missing previously because players have to see the same model again and again. So check the rest for yourself.
- A character creation screen(F12) to change your model
- The ability to change into any mob
- More animations(/sit, /dance, /wave, /sleep, /hug, /cry, /angry, /bow, /wag, /crawl)
- Chat bubbles
- The first item in your bar show on your back
- Tooltip about the item you are holding
More Player Models 2 Mod 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 Minecraft Download
For Minecraft 1.12
|Release Date:||16th July, 2017|
|Version||For Minecraft 1.12|
|File Size:||904.73 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||27th January, 2017|
|Version||For Minecraft 1.11.2|
|File Size:||890.97 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||22nd October, 2016|
|Version||For Minecraft 1.10.2|
|File Size:||889.09 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
For Minecraft 1.9.4
|Release Date:||1st September, 2016|
|Version||For Minecraft 1.9.4|
|File Size:||879.05 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9.4|
For Minecraft 1.9
|Release Date:||1st April, 2016|
|Version||For Minecraft 1.9|
|File Size:||858 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9|
For Minecraft 1.8.9
|Release Date:||27th February, 2016|
|Version||For Minecraft 1.8.9|
|File Size:||858 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.8.9|
For Minecraft 1.8.0
|Release Date:||27th Aug, 2015|
|Version||For Minecraft 1.8.0|
|File Size:||848 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.8.0|
How to use More Players Models 2 Mod 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4
- First you have to keep backup of Minecraft folder (in order to prevent the hassle from restoring corrupted files).
- Secondly install the required version of Minecraft Forge API or the latest one which is compatible with mod.
- Thirdly download the mod file from above.
- After that open Start Menu and type %appdata%/.minecraft
- Now open mods folder and put the downloaded file into it.
- Lastly Start Minecraft with forge profile and enjoy every second of playing your favorite game.
We have a strict policy related to the content. We don’t believe in providing fake or broken links. The tools are tested with popular antivirus just to reduce the risk of malicious content. If you have any suggestion which can improve the quality then please let us know through comment section.