Little Blocks Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 for Minecraft posses a special attribute to redefine the normal structure of a block into a relatively smaller in size. It can reduce the large scaled structures into tiny one’s within the distance of few clicks. The actual alteration of size is calculated by 512 big blocks into a minor one.
So the purpose which this modification will fulfill is the significant compression of the huge area which these was previously taken by large structures. Unarguably this tool bring great variables in the game through which players can expand their world without any fear of theft and security.
Additionally it has no improper limitations such as huge recipe’s or conflicts with other modifications which prevent the users to use it. Its a quite simple tool which will ease the problem of those who are having space issues.
Little Blocks Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 – Not Released Yet. Please Check it again later.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||5th July, 2015|
|File Size:||208 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
How to use Little Blocks Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9:
- First you have to keep backup of Minecraft folder (in order to prevent the hassle from restoring corrupted files).
- Secondly install the required version of Minecraft Forge API or the latest one which is compatible with mod.
- Thirdly download the mod file from above.
- After that open Start Menu and type %appdata%/.minecraft
- Now open mods folder and put the downloaded file into it.
- Lastly Start Minecraft with forge profile and enjoy every second of playing your favorite game.
We do not believe in disguising the players through improper information. Additionally we do not provide any fake or broken links because we know the implications of this act in the future. Thus, we require some assistance from the community to improve our quality. We seek some guidance and suggestion through comment section to better the quality of the users.