Just Jetpacks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 For Minecraft. Have you ever wonder floating in the skies without any hurdles. Then there is a modification which will allow you to have a great time flying into the sky. The tool is named as Just Jetpacks. It is a very simple tool and as the name suggests it will only deal with one feature no more extra things.
The modification is very light weight and easy to use. There are approximately six jetpacks along with their different crafting recipes which are available right here as well. Remarkable thing about this tool is the refill of the packs cylinder. Please let us know about your thoughts and keep coming here.
Just Jetpacks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4 Minecraft Download
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||25th May, 2017|
|File Size:||56.13 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||29th June, 2016|
|File Size:||53.52 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
For Minecraft 1.9.4
|Release Date:||4th June, 2016|
|File Size:||53.52 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9.4|
For Minecraft 1.9
|Release Date:||19th April, 2016|
|File Size:||53.33 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.9|
Just Jetpacks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 Installation:
- To get the mod working first you need to install Minecraft Forge, make sure it matches your game version.
Tip: Forge is an API that lets you run multiple minecraft mods simultaneously without compatibility issues
- After installing Forge, download and save the mod .jar file to your computer.
- Now you need to open Minecraft installation directory.
- To do that, Open Minecraft launcher, click “Edit profile” and then click “open game dir” from the bottom.
- Now open “mods” folder, if you don’t find it, create one.
- Drop the mod JAR file into the mods directory. Do not try to extract or unzip it.
- Launch Minecraft using Forge profile. The installation will automatially continue.
Note: We are proudly mentioning that we don’t provide any fake links right here. Additionally we check each and every tool with famous antivirus and malware bytes which eventually minimize the risk of suspicious files.
We are open for positive criticism and If you think that something requires a change then do not hesitate to share your though through comment section. So have fun playing Minecraft.