John Smith Legacy Legacy Resource Pack 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4 is continuation of John Smith resource pack. This pack contains all the previous features which were found in the older version as well.The new developers have taken over the previous version and thrown a new piece of work which is named as Jim Stone Craft. Now you can play both this pack and one more additional edition for the latest versions as well.
Guide – How to use JohnSmith 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4:
- Start downloading Pack from the link(s) below.
- Click on Start Menu.
- Write %appdata% on the text box and press Enter.
- From the newly opened window, locate .minecraft folder and open it.
- Double-Click on the resourcepacks folder.
- Put resource pack.zip file into that folder.
- Start Minecraft from its launcher, go to Settings > Resource Packs and select the one you just added.
Latest Changelogs for Minecraft:
New snapshot packs.
John Smith Legacy Resource Pack 14w17a
John Smith Legacy JSC Resource Pack 14w17a
New Endermite that’s no longer like a silverfish and a few other GUI and item clean ups.
John Smith Legacy Resource Pack 1.8.8 v1.2.16
Small CTM bug with Cobblestone and the JSTR alternative textures.
John Smith Legacy Resource Pack 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4:
For 1.9 above and 1.10 (Official) – JohnSmith Official
For 1.9 above (Direct) JohnSmith-Legacy-1.9.zip
For 1.8.9 (Direct)– JohnSmith-Legacy-1.8.8.zip
Last Updated on 4th May 2016
One more thing which we would like to mention here that we do not appreciate the distribution of fake or broken links. If you are able to find anyone here then please inform us. We will take the necessary action towards it. Have fun and keep playing your favorite game.