Factorization Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 For Minecraft is an astonishing creation which glorifies the fun of Minecraft. The modification possess some very useful features through which the players can have their work cut off. It showcases the command small robots, build, build terracotta armies, Spinning blades of death and much much more.
The tool has one more exciting thing which is called Giant Killer Robots which will enhance the fun during the game. The features of this mod has been extra ordinary and it will require a sufficient amount of time to explore all of them. Some of the spotlight videos also lasts for more than 1 hour to explore this modification. So have fun checking it out yourself.
Factorization Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 Minecraft
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 – Available after release. Please Comeback later.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||17th Dec, 2015|
|File Size:||4.79 MB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
|Download (Mod – Direct):
Download (Mod – Curse):
How to use Factorization Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9:
- First you have to keep backup of Minecraft folder (in order to prevent the hassle from restoring corrupted files).
- Secondly install the required version of Minecraft Forge API or the latest one which is compatible with mod.
- Thirdly download the mod file from above.
- After that open Start Menu and type %appdata%/.minecraft
- Now open mods folder and put the downloaded file into it.
- Lastly Start Minecraft with forge profile and enjoy every second of playing your favorite game.
Our team work really hard to provide safe and legit content but it is really hard to check each and every mod one by one. So we require some assistance in that manner. If you are able to see something malicious then please let us know. We will take actions on that content.