EnderTech Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 for Minecraft is more precise towards two themes and they are mentioned in the name as well. The modification basically contains very hardcore mechanics which helped far more than expected from this tool. It is somehow motivated towards the Thermal Expansion’s end-game. The defaults will maintain a balance that makes my own game more fun. So check the more yourself.
EnderTech Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 – Not Released Yet.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||4th Oct, 2015|
|File Size:||708 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.7.10|
EnderTech Mod Installation Guide:
- Start the version of Minecraft that you’re going to install the mod for at least once.
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download and run the recommended installer for the needed Minecraft version. This should create a new “forge” profile in your Minecraft client if this is first time using Forge. To change which Forge version to you’ll have to edit the “forge” profile.
- Start Minecraft with the “forge” profile at least once.
- Now click the download button below, choose a version of the mod and download it. Wait 5 seconds and click “skip ad” in the top-right corner of the page.
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or to an equivalent on other OS’ and put the jar file you’ve just downloaded there.
- Start your minecraft client and log in using the “forge” profile.
- Enjoy playing Minecraft with this modification and keep coming here.
In conclusion we would like to mention this thing that user require is the safe and secure content. Therefore we put our up most effort to keep check and balance. Furthermore in order to ensure that the mods provided here are 100 percent legit and safe to use. In addition to that we make sure that there is no fake or broken link is distributed. Moreover, if you have any query related to the content or want to share your precious suggestions. Mostnoteworthy you can use the comment section. Finally we ensure you a really pleasent experience. Hence have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft with your favorite mods.