Ding Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 For Minecraft is a special tool which is basically works on the client side. The task of this modification is really simple that it will play a sound when you will grab an experience orb. The new indicating bell makes it easier and some how makes a player greedy to hear more and more xp sound. There are some more configurable options in this tool which are stated below.
Obviously there will be some more alerts when there is loading of the game and when the main menu is popped up. There is also an indication sound when the Minecraft world load which is after you connect to the server. The mod is really light weight and holds less than 10 kb on the disk which is nothing. There are some extra “dings” coming in the next updates which will totally depend on the popularity of this mod. Have fun using this tool.
Ding Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||19th September, 2017|
|File Size:||4.60 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||20th November, 2016|
|File Size:||4.50 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.10.2
|Release Date:||7th July, 2016|
|File Size:||4.51 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
Ding Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Installation
- Its a humble request that please keep the back of your Minecraft Folder.
- In case of any mishap we won’t held responsible.
- Following are the steps which led you towards installing desired mod.
- There has been a compulsion of Minecraft Forge API with almost 90% of mods.
- Initiate Minecraft and activate Forge Profile.
- Locate the .minecraft folder and mods folder.
- Put all the downloaded files in the mods folder.
- There you go. You just got your desired modification.
Our moto is to deal with the safe and secure content which is relatively 100 percent tested as well. Along with that we do not encourage the broken or fake links. You can have the latest version of Mod online after its release. In case of finding your desired version, then there is a possibility that the version is not released yet. Be patient and keep playing Minecraft and come here for the latest updates of your favorite game.