Custom Main Menu Mod 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 is a wonderful modification which inhibits some pretty useful features in the game. The tool elaborates its function in its name. It basically permits a player to alter his in game menu through json file. The variation can occur in content, position and approximate all of the menu options. Considerably it also provide new stuff like slideshow and weblinks options.
This modification is easy to use and simpler in working. Additionally it requires few modification in the config files which is not an hard thing to do. Similarly you can have multiple sub menu’s which will make your life easy. So we expect that you will have a great time using this tool.
Custom Main Menu Mod 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 Download
Version No: 2.0.3
File Size: 168.58 KB
Supported Version: Minecraft 1.11
Last Updated On: Thursday 1st December 2016
Minecraft 1.11 Download:
Minecraft 1.10.2 Download:
- For 1.10.2 (Direct) – Custom-MainMenu-MC1.9.4-2.0.1.jar
Minecraft 1.9.4 Download:
- For 1.9.4 (Direct) – Custom-MainMenu-MC1.9.4-2.0.jar
Minecraft 1.9 Download:
- For 1.9 (Direct) – Custom-MainMenu-MC1.9-2.0.jar
Minecraft 1.8.9 Download:
- For 1.8.9 (Direct) – Custom-MainMenu-MC1.8.9-2.0.jar
Minecraft 1.8 Download:
- For 1.8 (Direct) – Custom-MainMenu-MC1.8-1.9.2.jar
Custom Main Menu Mod 1.11/1.10.2 Installation Guide
- Follow these steps to add this mod into your Minecraft.
- Always keep the backup of Minecraft files.
- Download the latest version or required version of Forge API.
- Now grab the modification file from Minecraftyard.
- Go into Minecraft folder and open mods folder.
- Place the downloaded file into mods folder.
- Now launch Minecraft and have a thriller.
We hope you will easily find your desired item. We strictly believe in spreading that content which is double checked from latest antivirus and malware bytes software. People some times get very angry of fake links but as a gamer its our duty to stop this activity once and for all. Please report if you see something right here.