Concrete Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2. First of all have you ever thought about creating solid blocks. Well this mod has the ability to make normal blocks into very solid and hard to break concrete blocks. Sometimes it requires several hits to break one concrete block. Furthermore it is the continuation of the mod which was release earlier but it is now continued with new developer.
Moreover it is very light weight mod and easy to use. It is also available for the latest version of Minecraft. Since there are no such other functionality associated with this mod so there is not much to talk about. Have fun and let us know about your experience.
Concrete Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||9th March, 2017|
|File Size:||69.78 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.11.2|
For Minecraft 1.11.2
|Release Date:||29th April, 2017|
|File Size:||176.29 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.10.2|
Concrete Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Install Guide:
- Here are few basic steps which are required to run to installation process.
- In the beginning start up with downloading Minecraft Forge API.
- Launch Minecraft Forge API through installer and create the Forge profile (In case you don’t have it).
- Run Forge Profile on the Minecraft.
- After performing those steps you have to download the desired mod.
- Moreover put the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder which can be located on this address “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods”.
- Check on to the Forge Profile you have created and there you can find the installed mod.
- In case you are having difficulty then you can restart the Minecraft and check it again.
- Have fun and enjoy every second of Minecraft experience.
The mods are available right here are purely from the developers itself. We always take real good care of the source as well. Its our humble request to please inform the MinecraftYard team, if you find any broken or not working link. We will make sure that its fixed within few hours. Additionally we don’t provide fake links or disguise the fans.