BlockLauncher Pro for 1.2.2/1.2.1/1.1.7 (formerly known as MCPE Launcher) is a 3rd party application for Android that helps you install mods and textures in Minecraft Pocket Edition. It is basically a launcher that patches MCPE before world generation.
Upon successful patching, it will let you install limited number of mods and textures that are available of Pocket Edition. It will also give you a list of Server IP addresses to play on. Please be aware that BlockLauncher is not fully compatible with every Android device. Make sure you backup your MCPE saves/files beforehand.
Features of BlockLauncher 1.2.2/1.2.1/1.1.7:
- Patch an unlimited number of PTPatches and ModPE scripts
- Load textures from any Pocket Edition-compatible texture pack
- Patch server IP’s
Download BlockLauncher Pro APK for MCPE 1.2.2/1.2.1/1.1.7
Release date: 29th March 2017
Version No: 1.15.5
File Size: 18.3 MB
Tips and Warnings
- Jellybean users need to root their phone to access original Minecraft textures.
- Some Samsung users might experience problems, it is recommend that you try the free version first.
- This program loads libminecraftpe.so from the currently installed copy of Minecraft PE, so it should be compatiable with the mod patching features of PocketTool and QuickPatch.
Note: You should not worry about the legitimacy of the version. Because mods which are provided here are 100% checked and original. If you find any malicious thing with the link or some download link is broken then please report that in order to get the pleasant experience of the site. The user friendly environment is the first priority. Guys have fun playing Minecraft and keep coming here.