Block Armor Mod Installation Guide
- The installation of mods are really simple and usually the same for many mods.
- Whenever you are thinking of changes in the Minecraft then please keep one copy of the original folder.
- You will be needing Minecraft Forge API for nearly every mod.
- Get the mod file from above.
- Locate the .minecraft folder and open mods folder in it.
- Paste all the downloaded files in mods folder.
- This will do really nicely and you can check working of mods by launching Minecraft.
- So have fun and enjoy playing Minecraft.
Block Armor 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
|Release Date:||16th February, 2018|
|File Size:||463.63 KB|
|Supported version:||Minecraft 1.12.2|
|Download (Direct):||Bl-ock Armor.jar|
|Bl-ock Armor 2.4.6.jar||460.36 KB||22nd July, 2017||1.11.2||Released|
|Bl-ock Armor 2.4.6.jar||458.83 KB||22nd July, 2017||1.10.2||Released|
|Bl-ock Armor 1.1.jar||235.13 KB||26th July, 2016||1.9.4||Released|
|Bl-ock Armor 1.1.jar||235.55 KB||27th July, 2016||1.8.9||Released|
|Bl-ock Armor 1.1.jar||233.13 KB||29th July, 2016||1.7.10||Released|
There has been few key points on which we were working. One of them is ensuring that a player will get the most secure content with any irritating advertisements. Second of them is the legit mods which were released officially by the developers and we make sure that we mention their name and the source as well. Thirdly we always try to improve with the passage of time and thats why we need your precious suggestions in order to improve ourself. So please share you thoughts through comment box and don’t forget to comeback here to check the latest updates of Minecraft.