Biome Bundle Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 for Minecraft is a necessary tool which assists with the configuration of the game. The story is pretty simple that there are some files which are essential for terrain control. Without those files the terrain control will produce a vanilla world. After that in the end Biome bundle will be useless when terrain control is not present.
Similarly it consist of five essential pillars which are custom biomes and terrain, custom objects (trees, rocks, etc), custom structures (Dungeons, ruins, etc), Custom ore generation,
Custom mob spawn rules in some biomes. We presume that it will help a great deal to enhance the efficiency of the game itself. So have fun using this tool and comeback to check the latest updates.
Biome Bundle Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 Minecraft
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4 – Not Released Yet. Please check back later.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
|Release Date:||7th February, 2016|
|File Size:||5.44 MB|
|Supported version:||Works on 1.7.10|
Biome Bundle Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.9 Installation Guide
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge according to your game version. Launch Minecraft once using Forge profile to complete the installation process.
2. Download the mod and save it to “%appdata%/.minecraft/mods” folder
3. Now get your desired mod and move to mods folder.
4. Start Minecraft using profile created by Forge and enjoy.
5. Make sure you read the documentation and recipe guides before you begin.
As the integral member of Minecraft community we would like to make sure that there should be any malicious content distributed by our platform. In this regard we would need support from the community as well because sometimes its nearly impossible to check each and every modification by installing it and using it. So please nudge the MCYard team through comments section so that we can rectify that content immediately. So have fun playing your favorite game and keep coming here.